Roger Ebert alerts us to the impending existence of this:
June 25, everybody! How are we going to pass the time until then? How about we come up with better taglines for this masterpiece than “Boys will be boys…some longer than others”? That piece of prototypical studio marketing doesn’t do this grand comic experiment justice. Let’s try harder, shall we?
- I Now Pronounce Chuck and Larry…all wet!
- Remember when we all had hope for Chris Rock’s career?
- Paul Blart can grow a beard!
- The story of five men who are too old to take their shirts off at the beach.
- I guess Funny People wasn’t the career-altering moment we thought it might be.
- From the people who brought us You Don’t Mess With the Zohan.
- Soggy man-tits plus laffs a-plenty!
- In case you didn’t get enough of Adam Sandler playing an overgrown man-child in Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, Punch-Drunk Love, Reign Over Me, and Funny People…
- Boys will be boys…and some of them will get molested at the water park by these guys.
- Misogyny ahoy!
- Uh oh…someone let the black guy in to Typhoon Lagoon.
- Who loves “Somebody pooped in the wave pool!” jokes?